AIM
n1991sync

All 52 art Reviews

An afternoon tea party for two An afternoon tea party for two

The detail in the hair and clothes of Gandalf and Dumbledor is so nice. I also enjoy the use of rim lighting from the candle on them as well. Overall, it's a beautiful piece that I think really captures the intelligence and grace of the two characters.

A Theif in the Lonely Mountain A Theif in the Lonely Mountain

I really love the attention to detail with the dragon!

Paintcat responds:

Thanks! It took forever xD

[Not] Forgotten [Not] Forgotten

I really love the emotion that this piece conveys. The line work is really crisp and the colors that are used really give the feelings of being left behind.

Exedor responds:

Thanks! I'm pleased with how this came out, especially how quickly it went from start to finish. now, I can nit pick it, but all in all, I'm still pleased. :)

palm tree corpse palm tree corpse

The composition looks great!

kingdom link kingdom link

GORGEOUS!

BAFA Ambigram Logo / Crest BAFA Ambigram Logo / Crest

That's unique! I wish I would have seen this at the time of his contest! I'm sorry you didn't win but you definitely has skills with the 'magic' as you say ^_^ :D

Thanks so much!
I was just trying my best to have the ambigramic design. Winning the competition comes second :)

A Link Between Worlds - Ravio A Link Between Worlds - Ravio

I just picked this game up about 2 weeks or so ago! It's fantastic! I love your style btw! Very well executed! Keep up the wonderful job!

Xavy-027 responds:

Thanks so much for the encouragement!

3AD - Burning Mandala (Mars) 3AD - Burning Mandala (Mars)

This is gorgeous! Keep up the great work!

Xavy-027 responds:

Thanks so much for checking it out!
Will do better.

Moonlit Dew Moonlit Dew

This is so cute! I really love that you went into detail with the grass. Including clover was a very nice texture difference.

Smooth Mario Smooth Mario

I really enjoy the more real looking plant life in this. Makes for an interesting feature if you ask me than the typical game grass and plants.